iCPbotNetwork
Welcome to iCPbotNetwork.com Created by Vuze

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iCPbotNetwork
Welcome to iCPbotNetwork.com Created by Vuze
iCPbotNetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am hiring Moderators

3 posters

Go down

I am hiring Moderators Empty I am hiring Moderators

Post  Vuze Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:13 am

Hello, It is Chris (Vuze from iCPv3)

I am Hiring Moderators, But I do not just pick anybody! I have to find someone that I know would be good and trustworthy.

Step 1. Copy this code
Code:
Why do you want to be a Moderator:

How will you help iCP Bot Network:

Do you know any coding:

What is your username on this site:

Step 2. Go to your email and send to support@icpbotnetwork.com

Step 3. Make Subject "Moderator Form'

Step 4. Paste the code and edit it how it applies to you.

Step 5. Wait for further notice.

Last edited by Vuze on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *NEW* support@icpbotnetwork.com)
Vuze
Vuze
Founder
Founder

http://www.icpbotnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

I am hiring Moderators Empty Re: I am hiring Moderators

Post  Cooldude170 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Doubt most people are trust worthy enough, the people on iCP that spread viruses were both trusted users. We would have to know them from the iCP chat.
Cooldude170
Cooldude170

Back to top Go down

I am hiring Moderators Empty One Week

Post  Vuze Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Cooldude170 wrote:Doubt most people are trust worthy enough, the people on iCP that spread viruses were both trusted users. We would have to know them from the iCP chat.
After they send me the form, I will wait a week and look at how they act. Plus the chat and iCP.

Last edited by Chris on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Vuze
Vuze
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooldude170 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Chris wrote:
Cooldude170 wrote:Doubt most people are trust worthy enough, the people on iCP that spread viruses were both trusted users. We would have to know them from the iCP chat.
After they send me the form, I will wait a week and look at how they act. Plus the chat and iCP.
I doubt i will be making many moderators. If i do make any, it will be someone i trust. Also, do not tell them you are watching them, you want them to act upon normal behavior, rather than eagerness.
Cooldude170
Cooldude170

Back to top Go down

Post  Vuze Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Cooldude170 wrote:
Chris wrote:
I doubt i will be making many moderators. If i do make any, it will be someone i trust. Also, do not tell them you are watching them, you want them to act upon normal behavior, rather than eagerness.
Don't worry, The first phase is trusted users, then we move to something else, Still thinking king
Vuze
Vuze
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

I am hiring Moderators Empty I think I am done adding mods

Post  Vuze Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:58 am

Cooldude170 wrote:
Chris wrote:
I think I am done. But people need to help create this forum better!
Vuze
Vuze
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Indy2000 Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:01 pm

I wanna Be a Moderator Because I wanna Help Icp And Penguins With there Problems And I know a lot of Coding Like Brb Be right Back And g2g got to go

Indy2000
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Back to top Go down

Post  Indy2000 Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:14 pm

My Name On Icp Is Indy2000 I know a lot a coding And I want To Help Icp. Also Penguins And If There Doing AnyThing bad i will ban them if they ask to be Mod i will say NO

Indy2000
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooldude170 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Indy2000 wrote:My Name On Icp Is Indy2000 I know a lot a coding And I want To Help Icp. Also Penguins And If There Doing AnyThing bad i will ban them if they ask to be Mod i will say NO
That doesn't sound very trustworthy. I quote " Also Penguins And If There Doing AnyThing bad i will ban them" So you are saying without warning you will permanently ban them? Not good. Also, moderators need to have correct grammar.
Cooldude170
Cooldude170

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooldude170 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:09 am

We will be watching you extra carefully now. If you read the global announcement, iBeef was banned forever. He seemed to be trusted, but he is not.
Cooldude170
Cooldude170

Back to top Go down

Post  Vuze Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:03 am

Cooldude170 wrote:We will be watching you extra carefully now. If you read the global announcement, iBeef was banned forever. He seemed to be trusted, but he is not.
Hah, iBeef didn't pay for moderator status! elephant
Vuze
Vuze
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

I am hiring Moderators Empty So funny!

Post  Vuze Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:08 am

Indy2000 wrote:My Name On Icp Is Indy2000 I know a lot a coding And I want To Help Icp. Also Penguins And If There Doing AnyThing bad i will ban them if they ask to be Mod i will say NO
Dude Indy2000 Codes are not simple like brb or g2g. They are simply GTK+2, PHP, C/++, Java, Perl, etc.
Vuze
Vuze
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum