iCPbotNetwork
Welcome to iCPbotNetwork.com Created by Vuze

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iCPbotNetwork
Welcome to iCPbotNetwork.com Created by Vuze
iCPbotNetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penguin Stealer Banned Forever

3 posters

Go down

Penguin Stealer Banned Forever Empty Penguin Stealer Banned Forever

Post  Cooldude170 Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 pm

As we all know, iBeef was a recent administrator added to this board.
But what was recently found out, iBeef got a moderator known as Riley's password and banned many innocent people (Including me).
Riley is also known as Rile5, who a few years ago, made the trainer Penguin Revolution, Who now makes trainers for iCP.
Rile5 requested that iBeef be banned forever from this board.
Rile5 found out by going on the chat and looking at the chat history, only to find out the true person that hacked him.
The IP of the bans were then matched to iBeef's forum IP, which were both the same.
iBeef is now banned from this board, iCP game, iCP regular forums, and the iCP chat.
He will not be returning anytime soon to ANY part of iCP, so if you were his friend on there, don't expect him to log on anytime soon.
iBeef banned many innocent players while on Riley's penguin, which is only fair to ban him from everything.
I was with Riley's penguin while iBeef was on it, i was kicked 3 times, muted, then banned for no reason.
I was unbanned from the game a few hours after this incident, Riley has changed his password, and iBeef is banned forever from everything iCP.
Cooldude170
Cooldude170

Back to top Go down

Penguin Stealer Banned Forever Empty Re: Penguin Stealer Banned Forever

Post  Cooldude170 Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:17 pm

VuZe if you are reading this, Rile5 requested that he not be unbanned from this website.
So do not unban him. He only showed that if someone releases their password by accident, he will abuse it. He is not to be trusted. I am doing what is best for iCP, for Rile5, and for this website.
Cooldude170
Cooldude170

Back to top Go down

Post  Vuze Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:43 pm

Cooldude170 wrote:VuZe if you are reading this, Rile5 requested that he not be unbanned from this website.
So do not unban him. He only showed that if someone releases their password by accident, he will abuse it. He is not to be trusted. I am doing what is best for iCP, for Rile5, and for this website.
Yes, I have noticed. I talked to rile5 myself! He is IP banned with a changed password.
Vuze
Vuze
Founder
Founder

http://www.icpbotnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post  i.B.e.e.f. Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:47 pm

HAHAHA YOU FUCKERS FAIL
retarded fags

i am unbanned retards

i.B.e.e.f.
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Penguin Stealer Banned Forever Empty ibeef :)

Post  Vuze Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:02 am

ibeef youre finally back Smile
Vuze
Vuze
Founder
Founder

http://www.icpbotnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down